Sloppy Drunken Bastard
Laugh or cry but seek cover (top-it-off and drain-it-down) if...
- ...total mass destruction occurs - *everything* gets trashed
- ...any major characters are killed
- ...a spell, prayer or fighting technique affects people not even in the area
- ...a preist(ess) commits an Evil Deed (TM)
- ...any of the Four Lords does a Good Deed (TM)
- ...anybody figures out the Rushe-DS connection without being told or shown
- ...DS transforms into Rushe or vice-versa without a kiss
- ...anyone tells a "When I Made Love to DS" story *anytime*
- ...someone successfully raises or defeats the demon "Anthrax"
- ...there's ever an unobstructed full-body shot of DS (nude, preferably, but if you find one like that, let me know...)
- ...anyone makes a disparaging comment about the gratuitous (partial) nudity - audience counts
- ...anybody admires DS for his wit and humor - audience participation definitely okay
- ...someone asks DS to do something and he does it without complaint or comment
- ...the Four Lords of Havoc are ever shown being warm and fuzzy (read: caring) in the present or past
- ...anybody mentions DS's love life either past or present
- ...Tia and DS have a Tender Moment (TM) that reminds you of Ranma & Akane (of "Ranma 1/2")
- ...DS disguises himself as anyone or anything else - becoming Rushe doesn't count as a disguise
- ...anybody mentions the ancient times during or before the Apocalypse
- ...anybody does a kick-ass diabolical or maniacal laugh (drink a little extra if it's DS)
- ...Tia, the Princess and Arshes Nei have an all-out, no-holds-barred fight to determine who gets DS
- ...Tia and Arshes Nei discuss DS's two-timing (and a little more if they do anything about it)
- ...anybody uses fourth-wall humor - acknowledging that this is a TV show
- ...the demon "Anthrax" is awakened and causes mass destruction and chaos once more
- ...the demon "Anthrax" is awakened and the scene is accompanied by a wicked-cool guitar piece
- ...the demon "Anthrax" is awakened and DS slaps him around some and forces him into hibernation once more
- ...DS says or does something cute or sensitive
- ...Rushe says or does something aggressive or forceful
- ...any audience member gets really into the show and says something like "Aw, isn't that cool/cute?" or "Oh, come on, I can't believe that!"
If you're still even remotely calm and sober at this point, then Congratulations! You have reached the ultimate level of Bastard!!-ization...