1

8

7

2

Don't look for continuity, plot, or other things of that nature. Yes, I know the Newlywed Game is supposed to have four couples. I didn't feel like adding a fourth. Oh, and don't hurt me. ^^;;

All things Sakura belong to CLAMP and Kodansha, though eventually they'll belong to the demon Mixx as well. Don't expect me to give them any credit. Bastards.


Kero-chan's Newlywed Game
As transcribed by Yukito no Miko

Kero-chan: Konyanyachiwa!! This is a very special Kero-chan ni omakase no corner!! We're going to play Kero-chan's Newlywed Game, a very fun game invented by me, Cerberus! Of course, since I invented it, it'd have to be fun, right? I'm so cool! Now, let's meet our contestants!! Couple number one, come on down!

Yukito: Are? I thought the term was "Go down..."

Touya: *o_o*

*Yukito and Touya sit down*

Kero-chan: o_o;; Err. . . thank you, couple number one. Couple number two, come join us!

*Sakura and Tomoyo come out and sit down, amidst cheers from the yuri fangirls and boys and screams of horror from the Sakura/Syaoran fans. Tomoyo pulls out a video camera and starts recording*

All: ^_^;;

Sakura: Tomoyo-chan... this is already being recorded by the TV cameras...

Tomoyo: I know, but they might focus on someone other than Sakura-chan! ^_^

Sakura: ^.^;;

Kero-chan: Right! Let's put that aside! Couple number three, join us!

Syaoran: We are not a couple!!!

Eriol: Come on, koibito. ^_^

Syaoran: I am not your koibito! Let go of me!

*Eriol drags Syaoran to the third set of chairs and ties Syaoran to one of them, then cheerfully sits in the last chair*

Syaoran: Rai tei shou rai kyuu kyuu nyo ritsu ryo RAI GEKI!! *lightning travels from his sword to the chair, frying the ropes. Unfortunately, it also fries Syaoran. Eriol takes the opportunity to re-tie him.*

Eriol: If you don't wake up, we can't win the contest for the most loving newlyweds! ^_^

Syaoran: We're not married!!

Eriol: Of course we are, anata! ^_^

Syaoran: We're not, we're not!!

Eriol: Not even for the grand prize? ^_^

Syaoran: NO!!

Sakura: Ne, Kero-chan, what is the grand prize?

Kero-chan: An all-expense paid trip to China!

Syaoran: *freezes* You mean... I could finally find the Spring of Drowned Boy and end this terrible curse?!

All: O_o;;;;

Syaoran: Never mind... >_> <_<

Kero-chan: Err. . . right! Let's put that aside! First question is for the men!

*silence*

Kero-chan: *pause* Hmm. . . I guess that's a bit of a problem, isn't it? Okay! People on the left are the wives!

Eriol: I guess that's you, itoshii. ^_^

Syaoran: We're not married!!

Yukito: Does this mean you're going to wear a dress for me, To-ya? ^_^

Touya: . . . . . maybe later. . . . . .

Kero-chan: . . . Okay! First question! "What is your wife's biggest turn-on?" Couple number one, you can start us out!

Yukito: Oh, that's easy! It's when I wear my bunny suit! ^_^

Kero-chan: Wife number one?

*Touya holds up sign that says, "When Yuki wears his bunny suit."*

Kero-chan: Good job! Couple number one has one point! Couple number two?

Sakura: Umm... recording us--

Kero-chan: That's enough of an answer!! Wife number two?

*Tomoyo holds up a sign that says, "When Sakura-chan wears my costumes." Sakura looks crestfallen*

Kero-chan: Oh, that's too bad! But we still have lots of questions to go, so don't lose hope yet! Couple number three, what turns your wife on the most?

Eriol: Feathers. ^_^

Kero-chan: Wife number three?

*Syaoran holds up a sign that says, "I'm not his wife. (feathers)"*

Kero-chan: Good job! Next question! "Which of Sakura's battle costumes is cutest?"

Yukito: Her whats?

*Touya holds up sign: "Her whats?"*

Kero-chan: I guess that counts. . . Couple number one has two points! Couple number two?

Sakura: All of them.

*Tomoyo holds up a sign that reads, "All of them are cute when Sakura-chan wears them!"*

All: ^_^;;

Kero-chan: I guess couple number two has one point! But doesn't anyone think my costumes are the cutest? Couple number three, what's your answer?

Eriol: If I say your costumes, will we get an extra point? ^_^

Kero-chan: Yes.

Sakura: Kero-chan, that's not fair!!

Kero-chan: Yeah, well that's why it's my show and not yours. Couple number three?

Eriol: Kero-chan's costumes. ^_^

*Syaoran holds up a sign that says, "The rubber kitty suit"*

Kero-chan: Well, you got it wrong but you get a point anyways! Good job!

Eriol: *smirk* ^_^

Sakura: *scowl*

Kero-chan: Going onto question three, couple number one has two points, couple number two has one point, and couple number three has two points! Question three is "I like a girl who has a sense of humor. Tell me your favorite joke."

*silence*

Kero-chan: Oops! Wrong questions!! Hahahahaha. . . *throws cards backstage* The real question number three is around here somewhere. . .

*Spinel hands him a set of cards*

Kero-chan: Thanks! Okay, question number three: "I'm a fool and I consort with goat--" HEY!! These aren't the questions!!

Suppi: *smirk*

*Kero-chan digs around backstage and finally comes up with some questions, hopefully the right ones*

Kero-chan: Okay! I think these are the right ones! "If your wife was an alarm clock, how would she wake you up?" Couple number one?

Yukito: I'm not sure that I want to say it on television...

Kero-chan: You have to or you don't get the point.

*Yukito walks over to Kero-chan and the panel of judges and starts whispering to them. Time passes. More time passes. Nakuru, the backstage crew, falls asleep*

Kero-chan: Okay, that's enough. **O_O** Wife number one, what did you put?

*Touya hands him a thick stack of paper*

Kero-chan: What the. . . this is the Starr report!

Touya: Stapled underneath is the kama sutra.

Kero-chan: ***O_O***

Kero-chan: Ahem. Judges, will we accept those answers?

Terada-sensei: Yeah, I guess so.

Kero-chan: What about the other judges?

*no answer. Sonomi is still taking notes and Fujitaka has his hands over his ears*

Fujitaka: You're talking about my SON!!

Kero-chan: *sweatdrop* I guess we'll count it, then. . . Couple number two?

Sakura: She'd let me sleep and record it.

Kero-chan: I'm afraid that's not a valid answer.

Tomoyo: But that's what I put. . . *holds up sign that says, "Let Sakura-chan rest and record her sleeping face"*

All: ^_^;;

Kero-chan: Judges?

*the judges confer, with Sonomi doing most of the talking*

Terada-sensei: She's--

Sonomi: WE've.

Terada-sensei: We've decided to accept that answer.

Sonomi: Good. Couple number three?

Kero-chan: Hey, I'm supposed to say that! Couple number three?

Eriol: If he found me sleeping he'd take the opportunity to try and kill me. ^_^

Kero-chan: Maybe he's not as dumb as I thought. Well, kid? How would you wake him up?

*Syaoran holds up a sign that says, "With a mallet"*

Kero-chan: We'll accept that answer because I like it. Round two after these commercial messages!

*silence*

Kero-chan: Nakuru! Run the commercials!

Nakuru: *wakes up* Hmm?

Kero-chan: The commercials, the commercials!!

Nakuru: Oh, right!! ^_^

Kero-chan: -_-;;

*fade to commercial*

<eyecatch>

********************

Kaho: Hello. Have you been feeling down? Like you don't know where your life is going?

Yamazaki: *dramatically* How did you know?!

Kaho: I know everything. Which is why you should call Kaho's Psychic Hotline. We'll tell you your destiny in convoluted half-truths that you'll later convince yourself were useful predictions and not a waste of 399 yen a minute.

Yue: Kaho told me that my destiny would soon come to an impasse. I realize now that she was talking about Yukito getting mad when I got with Touya.

Ruby Moon: Kaho told me that the inner battle between the ying and yang of masculinity and femininity causes an imbalance in the psyche. Boy, was she right!

Kaho: So call today, and spend hours trying to puzzle out your destiny!

1-800-ASK-KAHO

Yamazaki: *even more dramatically* How DOES she DO it?!

********************

*a blond girl in jeans and a t-shirt with "YnM" emblazoned across the chest comes out. Needless to say, it's YnM in her one and probably only self-insertation ever.*

YnM: Hello, everyone. I just wanted to say support me in my hostile takeover of the universe. YnM for empress. Yay.

*walks off*

Tamahome: I support her!

Duo: That's because she paid you, dude.

*fade out*

<eyecatch>

Kero-chan: Konyanyachiwa!! Have you been brushing your teeth? Good! If you haven't your parents might not let you keep watching the hit new show, Kero-chan's Newlywed Game! We're back with out three couples! Now it's time for the wives to answer the questions. Our first question is, "What is the strangest place you have ever--" *turns red* Who worded this?

*Nakuru waves*

Kero-chan: -_-;; "What is the strangest place you have ever *mumbles*

Sakura: I didn't even know that was a term for it...

Tomoyo: I did.

All: ^_^;;

Kero-chan: o_o; Husband number one, what do you think wife number one put?

Touya: *thinks* In King Penguin?

Kero-chan: >_< Now that that image is in our heads, what did wife number one put?

*Yukito holds up a sign that says, "In the meat freezer at the supermarket." Everyone who had meat in the previous month starts gagging*

Yukito: I thought we weren't going to tell anyone about King Penguin, To-ya...

Touya: We weren't going to tell anyone about the freezer thing either.

Yukito: Oops... but at least neither of us mentioned the--

*Touya claps a hand over his mouth. Yukito bites him*

Touya: Ow! Don't do that!

Yukito: You started it...

Touya: I want you to touch me gently...

Yukito: Later, when we're alone.

*rose petals blow across the stage*

All: o_O;;

Kero-chan: Moving onto couple number two... as quickly as possible...

Tomoyo: Hoeeeee...

Kero-chan: What?

Tomoyo: That's what Sakura-chan put.

*Sakura holds up a sign that simply says, "HOEEEEE!" and has a drawing of a furiously blushing Sakura*

Kero-chan: Judges, will we accept that answer?

*Sonomi and Terada-sensei confer. Fujitaka's still covering his ears*

Terada-sensei: She says we should.

Kero-chan: Next time I want unbiased judges...

Sonomi: I'm not biased.

Kero-chan: Err... of course not. Let's put that aside. Couple number three, dare I ask?

Syaoran: *slightly green* We NEVER [censored]!!!

Nakuru: Wow, even I didn't know that was a term for it.

Tomoyo: I did.

All: o_o;

*Eriol holds up his "He'll deny our many nights of passion. ^_^" sign*

Sakura: Eriol-kun, you're really good! I bet you make your wife very happy!

Syaoran: I'm not his wife!!

Kero-chan: -_-;; Let's move on to the next question, shall we? This one's multiple choice, so we don't have to worry about inappropriate answers. "How would you describe your honeymoon: Relaxing, Exciting, or Boring?"

Audience: Ooooooooo...

Kero-chan: Couple number one, start us off.

Touya: Relaxing.

*Yukito's sign: "Relaxing. Very"*

Kero-chan: *breaths a sigh of relief* Thanks for not elaborat--

Yukito: After all, we didn't leave bed all week...

Kero-chan: Too much information!

Touya: We realized the dangers of the hot tub pretty quickly...

Kero-chan: *attempts to cover ears* Ack!

*Touya and Yukito shrug*

Kero-chan: Next! Next!

Tomoyo: Exciting.

*Sakura holds up a sign with "Exciting" written in big letters*

Kero-chan: Moving on before you try and explain your answer...

Sakura: *blushes* It's not like THAT! We traveled around and ate lots of oishii cakes and things. [not that kind of cake, all you Brits out there...]

Kero-chan: Ack! Too much-- *pause* I guess that's okay... *pause again* Without me?! ;_;

Sakura: We weren't going to tell you about it...

Kero-chan: Couple number three! Please end this question!

Syaoran: We had no honeymoon because WE'RE NOT MARRIED!!!!

Eriol holds up his sign, which says, "He'll deny the very existence of our honeymoon, including the nights of endless pleasure we spent, sweaty bodies intertwined--" and brakes off where he ran out of room to write*

*Syaoran turns bright green and rushes for the bathroom. After having lost the better part of his lunch, he returns and sits back down*

Sakura: Syaoran-kun, why didn't you take that opportunity to escape?

Syaoran: O_O! <--- didn't think of it

*Eriol, by this time, has re-tied him*

Syaoran: >:/

Eriol: There, there, muffin. They know you just don't want to leave my side.

Sakura: Yeah, that'd be a good reason.

Syaoran: But... but...

Eriol: Why else would I risk untiing him so he could deal with his morning sickness?

Syaoran: Wha...?

Tomoyo: *claps hands* Syaoran-kun will make a wonderful mother!

Syaoran: I'M NOT PREGNANT!!

Eriol: If it's a boy we'll name him Clow.

Syaoran: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! *passes out*

Eriol: *pats his hand* There, there, love. *to others* His constitution is a bit frail. Please, feel free to move onto the next question.

Kero-chan: Thanks. Final question: *pause* *shudder* "What bedroom fantasy have you acted out that should have remained a fantasy?" ...couple number one, please answer as briefly and undescriptively as possible.

Touya: Well, there was this one time when Yuki wanted to try it while skydiving-- wait, I want to change my answer. When we tried it underwater. He almost drowned and there were all these fish staring at us...

Kero-chan: *begins twitching* No more... no more...

Yukito: They're your questions. *holds up sign that says simply, "Star Wars"*

Touya: That wasn't THAT bad, was it?

Yukito: Oh, it was FINE for you. YOU didn't have to be Leia.

Touya: Gomen ne, Yuki. I didn't know. *clasps Yukito's hand*

Yukito: *big dewey eyes* To-ya...

*they start necking*

Audience: Wooooooooooooooooooo!!

Kero-chan: Not on the air! Not on the air! This is network television!! Couple number two, at least get the cameras off them!

Tomoyo: Well, one time we used the Clow Cards to--

Kero-chan: I think that's enough of an answer. Sakura?

*Sakura holds up a sign that says "Clow Cards" on it*

Kero-chan: Good job, couple number two. That puts you up to five points. Couple number one has four points, and couple number three has five or six points, depending on whether or not they get this one right. Couple number three?

Syaoran: *slowly regaining consciousness* Bedroom fantasies my @$$!!

Eriol: Careful, darling. They say babies can hear what you say even before they're born. We don't want our bundle of joy to grow up with a potty mouth. ^_^

Syaoran: WHAT bundle of joy?!

Kero-chan: Hey, husband number three! Sign!

*Eriol holds up his sign, which quoth, "He'll be too embarrassed about how he looked as a meter maid even to mention it. ^_^"*

Kero-chan: Judges?

Fujitaka: I get to decide since I listened to this one!

*the other judges shrug*

Fujitaka: Okay... it counts.

*silence*

Fujitaka: I don't get applause?

All: -_-;;

Kero-chan: Now, since that's resolved... Going into the bonus round, couple three is in the lead, followed by couple two and couple one. The bonus question is worth five points, so any of our contestants could win. The bonus question is: "If your husband had to sum up your sex drive in one word, it would be [blank]" *pause* Oh, I can't WAIT to hear these answers. *wince*

Touya: Slow.

Kero-chan: You expect me to believe that after what I've heard today?

Touya: Well, compared to his...

*Yukito holds up a sign that says, "Well, it is kind of slow...", which isn't really one word. Did everyone catch that? Good! The judges didn't, and they got a point anyways*

Kero-chan: Couple number one is now in the lead with 9 points, though that's not conclusive in the least, since no one else has answered the bonus question. Couple number two, your move.

Tomoyo: Creative!

*Sakura holds up her sign: "Kinky"*

Kero-chan: Judges?

*brief but amusing judge conference, which includes Sonomi jumping on the table and demanding justice*

Kero-chan: Have you reached a decision?

Terada-sensei: We'll accept it. *cowers under Sonomi's glare*

Kero-chan: Okay! Couple number two is now in first place! Couple number three, final question, final answer. How would your husband sum up your sex drive?

Syaoran: When it comes to him, non-existent.

*Eriol holds up his sign: "Since he's embarrassed about the fact that he likes to [censored] like bunnies...*

Nakuru: Oooh, more new vocabulary! *writes down*

Yukito: Is that a personal remark?

*"...he'll pretend that he's as innocent as a schoolgirl"*

*Everyone looks at Terada-sensei*

Terada-sensei: *o_o* Schoolgirl! Right! Innocent! *cough cough* That's what he said, all right! That answer counts! Moving on, moving on!!

Kero-chan: Then, I guess couple number three wins. Congratulations, kid, you're going to a fabulous second honeymoon in China!

Syaoran: But I LIVE in China! How is that a vacation?

Announcer (Yamazaki-kun): You've won an all-expense paid trip to the beauuuuuutiful land of China, where you'll enjoy--

Syaoran: Who says I'll enjoy it?!

Yamazaki-kun: The announcement.

Syaoran: Why should I believe it?

Yamazaki-kun: Because it was written by Kaho's Psychic Hotline.

Syaoran: Really?

Yamazaki-kun: Of course! Would I lie to you?

Syaoran: Then. . . I guess. . . I should go? *looks disgusted*

Yamazaki-kun: Of course! Kaho's Psychic Hotline is never wrong! You know, psychic hotlines were first invented in ancient Greece, when too many people wanted to use the Oracle.

Syaoran: Really?

Chiharu-chan: *twitch twitch* Hey. . .

Yamazaki-kun: Time to go! *runs away, followed closely by Chiharu-chan*

Chiharu-chan: Get back here, you!...

Syaoran: I don't know about this...

Eriol: Come on, dear. The vacation will relive stress, and everyone knows future mothers should avoid stress.

Syaoran: *grumbles*

*Eriol drags him offstage to go catch their plane. Touya and Yukito are still sucking face. Nakuru throws a blanket over them. Tomoyo is videotaping Sakura*

Tomoyo: Your sad face is kawaii too!

Sakura: ^.^;;

Kero-chan: Well, it seems we ended a little earlier than expected. But that's okay, because--

Meiling: I'll be singing for you! Everyone agrees that I have the best singing voice!

Kero-chan: That wasn't quite--

Meiling: *sings* ~David Duchovny, why won't you love me~

Kero-chan: Just roll next week's previews.

~~Next time on Kero-chan's Newlywed Game~~

Kero-chan: "If you didn't exist and your wife had to choose one of these people to marry, who would they choose?"

*Dr. J and Relena walk out*

Duo: *looks nauseated* I think he'd choose Relena...

Heero: That's the purpose of the self-destruct system.

~~end clip~~

Meiling: ~I hold it in as best I can / I know I'm just another fan~

Kero-chan: See you next week, everyone! Honana!

Meiling: ~And I can't wait anymore for him to discover me / I've got it bad for David Duchovny!...~

*fade out*

[Back to Fanstuff]

6

3

4

5

18

*Touya*Yukito*Join*Members*Yue*Fanstuff*Misc*
*Links & Webrings*About the Club*
*Main Page*

20

19

17

21